- About Us
- Our Services
- Web Store
- Contact Us
Paradigm CI Home H65-SM In-Ceiling Speaker
The CI Home series address the important considerations when selecting custom installation speakers: truly superior sound, easy installation, and a new bezel-free micro-perf grille with an incredibly discreet aesthetic.
- In-ceiling round, Dual-Directional Soundfield™ (optional square grille).
- Dual 3/4″ PTD™ dome tweeters
- 6.5″ mineral-filled polypropylene bass/midrange driver with oversized computer-optimized ferrite magnets.
- Bezel-Free Micro-Perf Grille.
Your “Go-To” Custom Install Speaker.
CI Home Series
The CI Home™ series address the important considerations when selecting custom installation speakers: truly superior sound, easy installation, and a new bezel-free micro-perf grille with an incredibly discreet aesthetic.
High-Quality Components Make An Audible Difference
- Superior PTD™ Pure-Titanium Tweeter Domes are Ferro-fluid damped and cooled to ensure smooth high-frequency performance with amazing clarity across a wide listening area.
- Pocketed screw holes help to hold the drill steady, making installation a snap.
- Easy-access Binding Posts feature a larger wire access hole and connect via banana plug, pin or bare wire.
- Rigid ABS clamps cut down on installation time and simplifying installation.
- Superior Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Bass/Midrange Cones with oversized computer-optimized ferrite magnets and high-power motor structures deliver detailed midrange performance with clean, extended bass. Even movie dialog is incredibly clean and clear.
- NEW Bezel-Free Micro-Perf Grilles.
- Magnetically attached grilles: neodymium magnets hold grilles firmly in place.
- No masking required—this makes the grilles faster and easier to paint, if painting is desired.
A Solid Installation
Our High-Strength ABS Chassis and Clamp System addresses the flexibility problem that plagues all walls and ceilings. ABS stiffness combats unwanted resonances and vibrations and equally important, the new clamp design makes the installer’s job easier and faster!
|Overall-dimensions||8.75″ (22.1cm) Diameter|
|Cut-out-dimensions||7.75″ (19.6cm) Diameter|
|Design||3-driver,2 x 2-way in-ceiling,switchable stereo/mono,ABS chassis & mounting clamps|
|Crossover||Two 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 3.0 kHz|
|Frequency-response-on-axis||±2 dB from 70 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Frequency-response-30-off-axis||±2 dB from 70 Hz – 15 kHz|
|High-frequency-driver||Two 3/4″ (1.9cm) PTD™ domes|
|Mid-bass-frequency-driver||6.5″ (16.5cm) mineral-filled polypropylene cone,dual voice-coil|
|Sensitivity-room-anechoic||89 dB / 85 dB|
|Impedance||Compatible with 8 ohms|
|Suitable-amplifier-power-range||15-80W Mono / 15-40 W/Channel Stereo|
|Maximum-input-power||100 W Mono / 50 W Stereo|
|Available||In Store Only|